Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's Finally Here

After months of patient waiting and deliberation, cutting through miles of red tape, and hours of agony spent chosing a topic... my tech blog is ready for departure! And yes, unrestrained hyperbole will be involved. Buckle in.

I'm planning on publishing bi-weekly. I'll be spewing, screaming, ranting and raving my opinion on all things technology related, from computers to tech innovations to historical looks at modern evolution. If all goes well, this will be my little escape from an ordinary world to a boring one that will hopefully help some schmuck like me figure out how to debug his MBR.

Like I mentioned in my opening post, I learned much of what I know from blogs just like this one- people who know a lot and have too much time on their hands write on webpages that, in all honesty, will likely just float away to the nether reigons of the internet. But hey. A nerd can dream, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment